We supply contractors and homeowners throughout the GTA. When you live a busy life, it is hard to find the time to seed, maintain, and care for your lawn. You can rely on us to supply you with a new lawn for that fresh start. So that you can focus on the things that are important to you.
Our company pays special attention to the details of every customer order to ensure the fresh cut sod is the highest standard for transplanting .This includes a 100 percent warranty with detailed instructions and tips .
Your satisfaction is our priority and we take pride in our work. We are prepared for any sod orders from small 300 sq ft to 10000 sq ft .Will complete your requested tasks in a timely manner with detail and precision, and at a price you'll love.
Each roll is 2 ft by 4.5 ft covers 9 sq ft 80 rolls on a pallet
$319.00 includes hst and delivery
We cut all sod as per order from our fields early morning then direct to your jobsite within hours .This ensures safe transplanting, not like many box stores and nurseries that offer day old or more yellow hot sod.
200.00 includes hst and delivery
Tip : Refer a neighbor on same street for savings to skid price
Minimum 1500 sq ft plus orders 3.00 a roll plus hst delivered .
We can professionally install your farm fresh sod
1.25 a roll includes rolling after install
NOTE : This is on prepared front area only. Tilling old lawn and installing new Kentucky blue grass begin at $1.00 a sq ft including a sod and labor . Soil upgrades not included in price .
1.75 a roll includes rolling after install
NOTE : This is on prepared back area only Tilling old lawn and installing new Kentucky blue grass begin at $1.00 a sq ft including a sod and labor . Soil upgrades not included in price .
SOD VS. GRASS SEED
Instant Beauty and Instant Value
Within just a few hours, turf grass sod transforms a yardy from bare soil to a living carpet of grass, with mature density and a solid root system. It performs like an investment. Landscaping with turf grass sod instantly increases the market value of the property from 5% to 10%. Water it immediately
Water your new sod IMMEDIATELY after installation. How much water is enough? You want to flood the newly installed sod with lots of water. Think of the sod as a sponge. After you water, the sod should be plump and squishy. For LARGE areas, install and water in sections as sod is installed. Please adjust your schedule to allow time to water immediately after installing your new sod.
These tips will improve the chances for successful transplant (rerooting of the sod into your prepared soil) and give you a beautiful, healthy lawn for years to come.
HOW MUCH SOD DO I NEED ?
Measure the length and width of your lawn in feet. Make note of both numbers.
Multiply the length and width of your lawn to determine the square footage. For example, if your lawn is 20 feet long by 20 feet wide, the area is 400 square feet.
Convert square feet into yards if your garden store sells sod by the square yard. Divide the square footage by 9. For example, 400 square feet divided by 9 equals 44.44, so buy 45 square yards, rounding your number up to make sure you get enough sod.
Calculate the square footage of a triangular lawn, if needed, by multiplying the height by the base and divide by two. To calculate the square footage of a circular lawn, multiply the squared radius of the lawn by 3.14.
Things You Will Need
* Measuring tape
* Calculator (optional)
Grass sod turf delivery in Brampton
Landscape free delivery sod grass in Brampton
Grass sod turf delivery in Toronto
* If your lawn is not entirely flat it is best to purchase a little extra sod to compensate. If you're dealing with a bumpy or sloped lawn, purchase an extra 5 percent of sod to ensure that you have enough to fully cover the yard. To calculate the extra 5 percent, multiply your square footage by 0.05 and add this number to the original square footage.
* Set mower to the highest setting. For lawn grasses grown in Ontario,the best maintained height is 3.5 - 4 inches or the highest setting on your mower.
* Mow frequently. Be sure you never remove more than 1/3rd of the leaf blade. Cutting more shocks and weakens each grass plant.
* Leave clippings on lawn. They provide free turf food and are best left on the lawn. Mow when grass is dry, preferably between the late afternoon and before the evening dew. Collect and remove clippings only when they are visibly heavy.
* Keep those mower blades sharp. Sharp blades produce a clean, uniform cut. They also limit damage to the leaf blade, reducing water loss and opportunities for fungal disease infection. Sharpen after 7 - 10 hours of mowing time.
* Vary your mowing pattern. This reduces soil compaction and scalping which in turn reduces weed invasion. Toronto sod supply in York
To get a free quote, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to serving you.